Moet Chandon Rose Imperial Brut Champagne
Receive FREE ground shipping on your order with code ZPGIFT upon checkout.
Cannot be combined with any other promotion.
Rosé Impérial is a spontaneous, radiant, romantic expression of the Moët & Chandon style, a style distinguished by its bright fruitiness, its seductive palate and its elegant maturity.
- The intensity of Pinot Noir: 40 to 50% of which 10% red wine
- The roundness of Pinot Meunier: 30 to 40% of which 10% red wine
- The elegance of Chardonnay: 10 to 20%
A glowing colour
- pink with amber highlights
A bewitching bouquet
- a lively, intense bouquet of red fruits (wild strawberry, raspberry, cherry)
- floral nuances of rose
- a slight hint of pepper
An expressive palate combining intensity and suppleness
- the juicy, persistent intensity of berries (strawberry, raspberry, redcurrant)
- the fleshiness and firmness of peach
- the freshness of a subtle note of menthol
||Moet & Chandon