Founded in 1825, the distillery was later purchased and restored by an association of whisky merchants and blenders from Edinburgh in the 1890s.
It took ten years but the result was the Victorian distillery that we know today, with its characteristic red-brick buildings, houses for workers and even its own bowling green.
|Engraving Suggested Location||Three line engraving on the back of the bottle hand filled with gold color|
|Type||Single Malt Scotch|
|Ultimate Beverage Challenge||93|